[access-uk] Re: New Printer

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 17:36:05 +0100

Hi Carol.
Will do this, many thanks. See last night there didn't appear to be a cable.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 01/04/2011 16:58, Carol Pearson wrote:
Chris, I would first check whether they should have sent one. Look at
the sheet that may have come to tell you what was in the box first
and/or then call them to check before you go out buying one. After all,
you'll almost certainly get the right one then. I haven't known a
printer come without its cables before.

--
Carol P
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Elliott
Barnes Sent: 31 March 2011 19:56
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You'll probably need sighted help in configuring the
printer itself to connect via WLAN; I believe that has
to be done on the printers interface itself, rather than the software
side.

On 31/03/2011, chris
hallsworth<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all.
I have received my new printer today. It connects via
either USB or wireless. It is a Lexmark X2670
multifunction inkjet printer, which I got from
www.play.com for £24.99. It should have been about £70,
but clearly it was on offer. Will keep you updated. Trying to get
wireless working
but understand I am new to this area and that is why I
haven't got Windows 7 to find it at the moment.
Take care.

--

Chris Hallsworth
** To leave the list, click on the