[access-uk] Re: New Podcast

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 23:57:54 -0000

That's great, Steve.  You have a fan or two here!  <SMILE>

Please tell me again what I should get to download podcasts and why is
this so much better/easier than just downloading files in the normal
way?  I want to be persuaded in this . . ..

Also, what sampling rate and bit rates would you want us to use, please?

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx