[access-uk] Re: New PC - Windows 7 X32 or X64 bit?

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:53:00 -0000

Hi John

Snap! I've just seen your message following my thoughts to Gary, and I have
to completely concur with you, I did exactly the same using JAWS Standard on
7 Home Premium.  I also didn't have problems getting a printer driver, it
just installed it without my actually looking.  I bought the Opticbook 3600
scanner, and the driver was a bit of a pest to install for it, but it was
available.  I've put 8GB of RAM in the desktop machine, so hope it will last
for a while without having to upgrade.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns