[access-uk] Re: New Olympus LS-10 music recorder publicity

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:32:45 -0000

Hi Ray.

Sounds very good eh? But I bought the Zoom to take over from my DS50 and my wife would divorce me if I proposed the unthinkable!

Do you know if Michael has done a demo on the device yet? Also, I've lost his web site address so if you have it at hand, I can check this out myself. I think Neil Ewers will do something very shortly on the Blind Cool Tech list and that, along with anything that Michael can offer will be of great help.

Best wishes.

Andy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>