[access-uk] Re: New Member

  • From: "jeff flint" <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 11:40:40 +0100

thank you that cheers me a lot.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barry Toner
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 11:42 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: New Member

  Hi Jeff,

  Welcome to the list.  Feel free to ask anything access tech related.  Allot
of us, (including myself), have been there with losing the sight thing.  It
seems to double the frustrations with technology at times, but there's allot of
software, gadgets out there to make things not only more tolerable but even fun
and productive!

  Regards,

  Barry

  List Admin