[access-uk] Re: New Harry Potter book

  • From: David W Wood <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:55:01 +0100

Can we (or those who supposedly represent the interests of the V.I.
population) use this popularist publication to promote the more general
spectrum of reading requirements of the V.I. population of the U.K. -
this should also include those who are not registered ...

the popularisation of the Potter books should surely be used as an
example to promote 'our' plight!

David

In message <E1DpuU6-000Hvj-00@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tink
Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx> writes