[access-uk] Re: New Application: Notehelper

  • From: Thomas <mrnoisy98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 14:17:34 +1100

But the application [as far as I know] does not have any 64bit dependencies.
it's not actually a 64bit app.
I still have to get out my 32bit machine, though.
Thank you for your interest.
On 26/01/2013 14:06, Seean O'Connor wrote:

just a point to consider , if the application is 64 but, it cannot run on a 32 bit system , whereas a native 32 bit application can in most cases be run on 32 or 64 it versions of windows.

On Jan 26, 2013 1:11 AM, "Thomas" <mrnoisy98@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mrnoisy98@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    It is a native windows application.
    tested on windows7 64bit, should work on 32 bit from win XP to win7.

    On 26/01/2013 11:41, Georgina Joyce wrote:
    Hello,

    For what platform?

    Gena

    On 25/01/2013 00:04, Thomas wrote:
    Hi guys,
    I develop this application--note helper--and am blind
    [obviously]. I
    have developed it with a focus on not just blind accessibility
    but have
    also made it high-contrast and nice to look at for a sighted user.
    What do you guys think of this application?
    I will link you to source forge so you can download the .zip
    file of
    version 0.2.1.1.
    note: it is still in beta mode. Please send me any comments and/or
    thoughts you have.
    Here is the link to the 0.2.1.1 download page at source
    forge.net <http://forge.net>:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/notehelper/files/Notehelper0.2.1.1.zip/download?utm_expid=65835818-0

    It is licensed under the GEL v3 licence, and I am working on a
    source
    release.