[access-uk] Re: New Accessible BBC iPlayer Beta - 3.1 - WebbIE

  • From: "Kulvinder Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 15:19:03 +0100

Hi there all

I too have enjoyed using the accesible programmes and it is a joy to be able
to navigate through the listing and quickly find what you are looking for.

Recently though, I have found that the version of BBCI player that I have is
not able to load up the listings.  Is anybody else having this trouble?

Regards.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
Skype name: bobba2006
Messenger: kulvinder@xxxxxxxx