[access-uk] Re: Netgem help

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 16:31:48 +0100

If by updating you mean re-tuning then I can help You need to press the menu button (second button from the bottom) and then the yellow button (third button along just above the volume, circular joystick and program up/down buttons.

Martin

Bill Chilcott recently said:-

Hi friends. I have a Netgem freeview box that needs updating, but unfortunately I have no instructions for it. So would anyone be willing to send me a copy via e-mail, or be able to let me know where I might obtain them from? The RNIB don't have any and the company has gone bust, so I'm stuck for the time being. Any help would be very much appreciated.
All the best, Bill Chilcott.