[access-uk] Re: Netbook thread revisited

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:52:31 -0000

James,

That's interesting ...

What do you mean about the interface not being all that clear at first with Hotspot...

I was looking at Joikuspot but couldn't understand the difference between the free version and the premium edition. Could you please explain that to me, please?

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message sent at 04:57:13 PM GMT on Sunday, December 14, 2008