[access-uk] Re: Netbook thread revisited

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:28:06 -0000

Hi Eleanor

I think it cost £20, or around that price.  I bought an external drive and a
USB pen as well, so asked them to do a deal for me, which I think he did.  I
actually found a salesman who was helpful in the main.  I kept sending him all
over the place when I asked questions, but he didn't mind.

Happy hunting tomorrow, I don't envy you.

Jackie Cairns
Braille Support Adviser
Email: jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sight and Sound Technology