[access-uk] Re: Netbook thread revisited

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:01:07 -0000

Hi Eleanor

I only know a bit about these machines as I was in the market for one.  I
didn't like the little cover that came with the Samsung.  It would never be
suitable to carry the machine in on its own in terms of protection or comfort.
So I bought a bag that just happened to be hanging on a stand next to the
Netbook range.  I immediately liked it for not only carrying the Samsung, but
also because it could house the power cable, perhaps an external drive, and
other small odds and ends.  It was worth the £20 or whatever it was to know I
could put the equipment in something decent.  I'm completely stunned by how
lightweight and quiet it is.

Jackie Cairns
Braille Support Adviser
Email: jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx