[access-uk] Re: Netbook thread revisited

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:41:20 -0000

Curry's also sell what they call 'skins' and bags and they start at around £15.00 and go up to £35.00. Again I feel Jackie is probably the most knowledgable on this at present. I would certainly go for some form of bag rather than 'skin' as I would want somewhere to houose the accessories.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>