[access-uk] Re: Netbook thread revisited

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:52:25 -0000

Hi Steve

I'm really taken with how small and lightweight it is.  I've dreamt of
something like this for a long time to actually carry rather than lug around.
It's very nifty too, and I haven't found it lagging or stuttering so far.  This
does seem to be an alternative running a screen reader and general applications.

Jackie Cairns
 Braille Support Adviser
 Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sight and Sound Technology