[access-uk] Re: Netbook recommendations

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:53:56 -0000

Hi Amro.

If your looking for something that's a bit more powerful than the netbooks
based around the Atom processor, you might want to look at the Samsung X120.
At the cost of a little battery life, you get a Celeron Dual Core processor,
more memory and Windows 7 Home Premium as well as a machine with a slightly
larger screen, 11.6 inches.  There are similar alternatives to this model so I
suggest you do some shopping, but if you are looking for a machine that packs
more of a punch, that would be one of my personal recommendations.

All the best, Ibrahim.