[access-uk] Re: Netbook Recommendations

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:04:49 -0000

Hi Sam

Here's the one I am currently mulling over as I find my 8.9 inch just a little
too small for my needs:

http://www.microdirect.co.uk/Home/Product/42670/Acer-Notebook-Aspire-Ferrari-One-201-Athlon-X2

It's also available at Argos at the same price with 3GB of RAM. Can't
understand the difference unless Argos have made a mistake or they have a
special edition with extra memory.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046