[access-uk] Re: Net Book Thread - Tosheba NB 100

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:23:14 -0000

I will ask a lady on Monday who at least works with computers so is bound to know something about them. She is a very intelligent lady so I hope so. That said I have another friend who uses a computer all the time and also highly intelligent but would shy away from such a task. I need to get all my programmes together on to my small hard USB drive so that I am ready to go for installing software.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Message sent at 04:34:42 PM GMT on Friday, December 12, 2008