[access-uk] Re: Net Book Thread - Tosheba NB 100

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:43:22 +0100

Hi Eleanor

I had a look at this on play.com, a couple of things put me
off, it only supports I think up to 8 gb sd cards, and again
only up to 2 gb pen drives but Apart from that, it looks
like a very good piece of kit. The samsumg is my first
choice and the toshiba second. Knowing the toshibas, the
batteries don't last very long either.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx