[access-uk] Re: Nero problem

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:00:08 -0000

Hi John, thanks for replying. This problem, and others, is driving me crazy mate.

John, I followed your instructions and discovered that there is only one item in there and that is the Image Recorder. There is nothing below that, e,g no cd recorder to choose from?

Was it perhaps a bad install?

Andy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>