[access-uk] Re: Nero Question

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:39:51 +0100

Hello roger,

I don't know off the top of my head what your specific problem is but, if you can't switch this option back on within the Burn New Compilation dialogue, why not simply use the rollback feature within the Help menu? Just go back to the day before you installed the new version of Nero.

John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>