[access-uk] Re: Need this Application, Please, And Where Can I download It From - Re: CamFind app

  • From: "Alistair Kelly" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 11:53:34 -0000

Hi Jackie, hijack away! Doesn't matter a jot to me who picks this up and runs with it, just delighted if anyone finds this app useful!

Best!

alistair

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Brown
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2014 10:53 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Need this Application, Please, And Where Can I download It From - Re: CamFind app

Hi Aedan

I don't want to hijack the original post from Alistair.  I just downloaded
it out of curiosity, and think it's great.  We even photographed money, the
denomination of which it identified correctly, so there are some really good
uses for it apart from the laughs! (smile).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate