[access-uk] Re: Need help with rotating my screen to the normal position.

  • From: "Kevin Cussick" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 11:37:04 +0100

Hello, thanks forgot will get a pare of eyes later to check it out thanks.

On 10/06/2015 08:59, Martin Wilsher wrote:

Hi, try control alt up arrow, that normally works.

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Jun 2015, at 22:45, Kevin Cussick (Redacted sender
"the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all, using boot camp, I have somehow managed to rotate my screen it is
sort of tilted to the left this is on window's but using an apple keyboard a
full sized one how do I fix this I should know but have just forgot, thanks
for any help in advance.