[access-uk] Re: Need help with buying some RAM for my netbook

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:19:12 +0100

I upgraded the RAM on my Netbook running Windows 7 through the help of PC World. It costs a bit but I didn't know how to do it myself and none of my family members are techno savvy so wanted to play it safe.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Please check out my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net. Many thanks.

On 26/09/2010 11:23, Elliott Barnes wrote:
Hi guys,

I currently have a Dell Inspiron 1010 netbook running Windows XP Home. The
netbook still has the original 1 GB RAM chip fitted, however I'd like to
replace it with 2 GB. Replacing isn't the problem - it's finding the
correct RAM for this particular model.
Would anyone be able to help?
Cheers.