[access-uk] Re: Need a link please

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:20:06 +0100

Well, some say that there are problems with certain pages ... but I certainly
ffind the page layout not so clear as with IE.

It's true, I haven't used it a great deal but IE does all I want it to do and I
didn't really want to change, so I suppose that's my preference.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx