[access-uk] Re: Nebula USB tuner

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:22:11 +0100

As Steven explained in the post below, I'm trying to right mouse
click on the digiTV icon on the task bar to select turn off device
but all I seem to get are the task bar property menus.  I've tried
the applications key and the numpad * (jaws right mouse button) with
no luck.  When I press alt f4 to exit DigiTV, Jaws seems to move to
the system tray and says DigiTV is sleeping one of 4 but I can't move
through the options.  I don't suppose it matters if it stays on but
it'd be nice if someone could help.