[access-uk] Re: Nc10 question

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:03:54 -0000

Hi Caroline.

In all honestly, unless your sister is planning to use her machine for more multimedia oriented tasks, an upgrade would probably be beneficial. For instance, I use my netbook for watching dvd's, and find that the extra memory allows my dvd playback software, screen reader and other programs to run smoothly without excess caching to the disk. If your sister only uses her netbook for basic tasks IE web browsing, document editing and creation, email and YouTube etc and she's happy, that's probably fine.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>