[access-uk] Re: Navidon for i-phone

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 04:39:50 +0100

Hi Ray.

I use Navigon on a daily basis. I heartily recommend it, however I do use a few apps which complement my GPS experience, mainly filling in the accessibility and points of interest features that are lacking in Navigon. To give an example, I use an app called Ariadne GPS which gives me customisable real-time updates on where I am at any given time as I'm walking along, and this in combination with Navigon's voice assisted guidance in pedestrian mode makes pretty dam sure I reach my destination safely and without too much trouble. Of course, you need to use your intuitive and you need to be able to judge direction, road crossings etc., but that should come naturally to someone with good mobility skills.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Ray Hazan
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 3:38 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: RAY Hazan
Subject: [access-uk] Navidon for i-phone

Hi all,

Does anyone use this GPS app and if so, is it recommended?

Thanks, Ray