[access-uk] Re: Natwest Online Banking

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 13:47:54 +0100

Hi Justine.

May be worth checking your JAWS configuration settings for internet explorer. In the HTML settings, there's a check box called "forms mode auto off". I have this checked and I'm wondering if this is not checked in your case and causing you an issue? You'll find the checkbox in the misc tab of HTML settings.

Regards.

Kevin Lloyd