[access-uk] Re: National Security Agency gathering loads of personal information.

  • From: "David W Wood" <david.g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:52:29 +0100

Jonathon - all

This was the hidden agenda when Mr Brown merged Inland Revenue and Customs
and Excise, giving the same powers of the latter (greater than the police)
to the tax department.
Now, it is becoming more evident.

My next comment is not meant to provoke a discussion, but there is no need
for identity cards as we already have a tax code or N.I. number which gives
clues to our lives and status!

Purely a statement Mr Moderator!

ATB

David W Wood