[access-uk] Re: National Panasonic telephones

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 14:08:07 -0000

Mandy,

I bought ours at a very good deal from John Lewis and, if you want "hands on" before you buy then you may like to go and see what they have on offer. At the time we all seemed to agree that the Panasonic layout was much preferred over the Philips.

We can't set date and time up ourselves but, once this is done, everything is fine until the clocks change. We couldn't easily have recorded our message either, but we decided that wasn't really a problem because the outgoing message supplied was pleasant and friendly and would do fine.

In many cases you can choose to have more handsets when purchasing or, probably, afterwards.

A good place to start to get the feel of things and check prices online is

http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/

Hope this gets you started ...

--
Carol