[access-uk] Re: National Library: Audio books in synthetic speech trial

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 00:02:12 +0100

Maybe I am one of the few that doesn't mind reading with speech synthetic. speach. Obviously a human voice ispreferred, but if it means reading a book with synthetic speach or not reading it at all, then I know what I would prefer.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>