[access-uk] Re: NVDA and web pages

  • From: Ejaz Shah <eas1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 19:27:47 +0500

Make sure the focus is on the link. By default, NVDA uses screen layout. Sometimes links are not at the beginning of line. Use k or Shift+k to navigate to the link or uncheck screen layout.

On 4/9/2016 2:42 PM, john coley wrote:

Hi everybody, I'm running windows 7 pro x64, IE11 and NVDA 2016.1. I'm finding that although NVDA can see links on web pages, and reports them it won't activate them. I'm having to switch to Jaws to activate the links. It isn't all links that won't work, some will and some won't. Anybody got any ideas?
                    John.