[access-uk] Re: NVDA KEYSTROKE AND ...

  • From: "Michael A. Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:37:39 +0000

Alf,

Use the alt+tab task-switcher to cycle through your open applications.

Mike

On 20/11/2012 12:25, Alfred King wrote:
That is excellent Peter but what key combination would I use to get back
tko where I was?  For example I tried this key combination when in my
Inbox in Outlook Express, now how then do I jump back to my unread mail
in the Inbox?