[access-uk] Re: NVDA

  • From: "Tony Cretney" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:30:33 +0100

Thanks I was hoping it would! I might give it a try sometime when I am not too
busy on the computer.
Tony
            From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf

          Of

            andrew shipp
            Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:11 PM
            To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

            Ok the program is to do with one of my radios for hams, it enables
me
            to program the radio myself. now there are some screens that Jaws

          cannot

            read, so I was wondering if NVDA would read it better for me.

            From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf

          Of

            andrew shipp
            Sent: 20 July 2011 13:01
            To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Subject: [access-uk] NVDA

            Hi All, Please could someone tell me how good is NVDA please? I'm
            trying to read a program but Jaws isn't reading every thing on
scream.
            Andy S

            This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.