[access-uk] Re: NUMBERED LISTS IN MS WORD 365

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:19:52 +0100

Looked at the article ... rubbed my hands with glea, but it didn't work!

You see, I think one time near the beginning of my playing, it worked, yes, just once, sort of as described in the article; since then I haven't got it to work that way at all so have had to go the long, older way - Alt+O, then I use the Jaws cursor to select which numbering ....

That will do me, I guess! But I wish I knew why the other method doesn't work for me.

I do suspect it may have something to do with the keystroke, because that which is given is for the US keyboard, but I haven't been able to find another instead.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "John O'Regan" <john.a.oregan@xxxxxxxxx>