[access-uk] Re: NTL upgrading broadband

  • From: "Colin @ New Vision" <cph.newvision@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 11:40:29 +0100

Hi Justin
WebEyes is good for websites and small text. You do not need screen
magnification software like Zoomtext . Here are a few of the details.

"You control the size of text on any website - No more straining while
reading the web. WebEyes easily adjusts type size as large or small as you
like (4-144pt). WebEyes doesn’t just magnify the type…the patented "reflow"
technology draws each letter new. So, no matter what size works best for
you, the type is always sharp and crisp."

Regards
Colin