[access-uk] Re: NTL channel listings

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:27:52 +0100

Thanks Dave.  Useful stuff.

I'm just waiting for some changes, I understand are to happen, in that BBC1 AD channel, is supposed to move to 851 within the next couple of weeks. I'm just letting things settle before we take up any issues.

The fact is that I've had much better response lately and the guy who changed our box yesterday even knew exactly who to call about the AD not appearing on 851 as we'd been informed. I'll try to get something together very soon.

Meantime I'm struggling with migraines and lots of other things so bear with me, please.

Cheers now.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx