[access-uk] Re: NSW 2005 and XP Home

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:27:11 +0100

I've found and unchecked the fix problems option, but doesn't this mean that
I'm not really achieving anything by running disk doctor in the first place?

If it runs and finds problems, but then can't fix them, haven't I just taken
two steps forward and one step back?

I do remember having this problem with NSW 2004 on a 98 system, but I was
always able to release the C Drive from whatever had hold of it by using End
It All, that's why I'm a little confused as to what's changed with how
Norton works with XP.

Darran