[access-uk] Re: NOW AUDIO DESCRIBED

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 01:27:53 +0100

Hi Chris,

How about the USB Freeview tuner from http://www.nebula-electronics.com?
You could then get an indoor Digital TV aerial, which I believe Maplin sell,
and have all Freeview audio described at your Uni.  This would even let you
record the shows, and it is completely accessible to JAWS, Window-Eyes, and
System Access for that matter.  Haven't tried it with Hal.

All the best

Steve