[access-uk] Re: NOT32 and new computer

  • From: "anthony campbell" <anthony.campbell07@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:16:56 -0000

hi andy, question 1. just download the demo which will cover you for thirty
days the install and download tak s about 15 minutes.

question 2. yes a duel licence will cover both os but you will have to
install nod on both machines.

question 3. the router will not interupt the nod software.

hth

anthony