[access-uk] Re: NOKIA 6630 QUERY

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:06:51 +0100

Tink,

The flip top is the 20.  <SMILE>

I think!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tink Watson
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 11:46 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: NOKIA 6630 QUERY

Ian,

    I can never remember if my phone is the 20 or the 30, but if it is
teh
latter, then try this:

*Flip open the phone.
*Open it with the screen facing you, laptop style.
*Locate the ridge between the 3 and 6 keys.
*Slide your fingers round onto the thin side of the phone. *You'll find
two little buttons, one about parallell with the 3 key, the
other parallell with the 6 key.
*Use the first to raise the volume, the second to reduce it.

    Hope this is the right phone. *Grin.

Tink.