[access-uk] Re: NOKIA 6630 QUERY

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:30:24 +0100

Hi Steve,

No, it has not been addressed, due to a bug in the phone's firmware.  If we
turn the speech down so far, it then disappears completely, so we can't make
it quiet unfortunately.  This would need to be fixed by Nokia.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk