[access-uk] NOD32 logs

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:55:34 -0000

Having just installed NOD32 and run a full scan I notice that the log
has a considerable number of entries of the type "....Error opening file.
Locked".
A footnote seems to indicate that it is  because the file concerned is in
use.
I wonder whether one of the experienced NOD32 users could tell me
whether this is normal and can be ignored. No applications were
running at the time, apart from my screen reader.  NAV did not make
any similar reports.

Also (I will probably find this out in due course from the Help system),
but is there any simple way of saving the log as a text file for later
study?

Thanks for any help,

Douglas

--