[access-uk] Re: NOD32 and pop mail, help please - now sorted...

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:41:27 -0000

Further to my plea for help, I turned off NOD32 as suggested by Plus Net
technical help, sent the preceding email, although I never stopped being able
to send, closed down the computer with NOD32 turned off.  I then restarted,
re-enabled NOD32, did a reboot and, lo and behold, all seems back on the
straight and narrow.

If you coped with all of those cliches, do you have any clues as to whata might
have happened?  It is, hopefully, purely academic now, but I am curious.

All the best,
Barry G