[access-uk] NOD32 and pop mail, help please!

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:24:02 -0000

Hi folks, I've been using NOD32 for about 6 months without a problem.  From
about 11am today, I could not receive email from my ISP, Plus Net, using
Outlook Express.  After talking to technical support, they suggested I try
turning off my anti-virus.  I did this and, to my surprise, voila.

Has anyone else seen this problem in the last 12 hours?  If so, have you got a
solution?

All the best,
Barry G