[access-uk] Re: NOD32 Settings With Outlook 2000

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:00:50 +0100

Caroline, its not much help to you, but using Outlook Express 6, latest patches
and all, I get no problems over the past month using NOD32.  I know Outlook
though is a different program altogether.

I have found my computer fair wizzes along with NOD32 and my settings obviously
inform me that all incoming emails are scanned, as well as outgoing ones, so
its right there scanning emails.

Do hope you get an answer as NOD32 is one of my better purchases of late.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx