[access-uk] NOD32 Settings With Outlook 2000

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 14:54:23 +0100

Hello,

I have recently installed the 30-day trial of NOD32 after using AVG for a
couple of years.

I have noticed that it is very much slower now when I move up and down
through messages in a folder in Outlook 2000, and it can be a couple of
seconds before Jaws starts speaking the sender of the message I've just
landed on.  I have looked at the NOD32 settings but there doesn't seem to be
anything obvious which could be causing the slow-down.

Has any NOD32 and Outlook 2000 user experienced anything similar, and if so,
is there a cure for it?  If I can get this solved, then I think I'll be
sticking with NOD32 as it's received such good reviews recently, but if
there is no cure, then I think I'll have to go back to AVG as it's making
Outlook really difficult to use.

Thanks,

Caroline.