[access-uk] Re: NOD32 SUBSCRIPTION

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:02:23 -0000

Hi Vanja and Carol,

Vanja, I think you're referring to the Smart Security suite or Nod32 version 3. What version of Nod32 are you using Carol? If memory serves, Nod32 version 2 doesn't state that it's providing maximum protection. But nothing to worry about, all versions of Nod32 give you the maximum protection possible.

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>