[access-uk] NOD32 SUBSCRIPTION

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:32:14 -0000

Hi all,

I realise my NOD32 subscription may be due soon but can't find where I check this. I'm also keen to update to Eset Smart Security and don't necessarily want to wait until my NOD32 runs out. In view of this, what's the best way to do it and do I get any money off/back if I upgrade before NOD32 expires?

Finally, we've just ordered an Advent 4211C ultramobile and wonder if Eset Smart Security will run on this and if there's a specific version for these ultra mobiles?

Thanks, as always, for all questions you can answer for me!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx