[access-uk] Re: NOD32 RENEWAL - YES OR MSE?

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:10:23 -0000

Carol, I've had MSE on board for about a year, and must say I've had no trouble
with malware. I sometimes cross-check with Superantispyware or Malwarebytes,
and they almost always have nothing to do.

I am pretty cautious in the sites I visit, and have the Web Of Trust add-on in
Firefox, which warns if a site has a bad reputation.

I'm sure that's quite enough security unless I'm so important someone's
determined to get me, which I somehow doubt.

Vince.